TERROIR (website terroirwine.uk) is a trading name of Incisively Ltd Company number 13406141 registered in England
Sales and Refunds
- All Terroir events are for adults ( aged 18 or over), legally able to drink alcohol, and a ticket/admission is granted on the assumption that any person attending a Terroir event understands what ‘drinking responsibly’ means. Terroir staff reserve the right to refuse or restrict the service of alcohol or ask a guest to leave an event should there be legitimate cause for concern about their behaviour or the effect of their behaviour on other guests. If purchasing tickets or organising an event for others, the buyer is required to ensure that all guests are aware of this expectation.
- Some events or services are subject to additional or different booking terms which will be advised at the time of the booking.
- Cancellations 14-21 days prior to the event – a booking can be transferred to another guest (please advise of the new name), transferred to another event, or hold a credit for a future event ( valid for 1 year from date of original event).
- Cancellations 0-13 days from the event– a booking can be transferred to another guest (please advise of the new name). Otherwise, and including non-attendance, there is no refund, transfer or credit offered.
- When issuing any refund instigated by the customer Terroir reserves the right to deduct bank payment processing charges incurred.
- Any refunds will be processed within 14 days.
Cancellation by Terroir
- Terroir reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any booking, or cancel a booking and offer a full refund at its discretion and without any reason given, at any time prior to the event starting.
- If there is an unforeseen occurrence/ event out of our control, causing Terroir to cancel or curtail a booking or event, any part of the contract not fulfilled will be refunded, less compulsory costs.
- If Terroir need to postpone or reschedule a course or event, an alternative will be offered as soon as possible, or a credit offered. If this is not acceptable a full refund will be issued
- Within a small radius of the original event within reasonable travelling distance, Terroir reserves the right to change the venue of any event, to an equivalent venue. The usual terms of cancellation apply if the customer wishes to cancel.
Commercial and Personal Sommelier services and other private wine events
- All of the above applies, additional, full terms and conditions will be issued with the quote
- Quotes are valid for 14 days unless otherwise specified.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the event or service fee is payable straight away upon presentation of the invoice, to secure the booking.
- 50% further is due 21 days before the event ( or on presentation of the invoice if less than 21 days before the event) with the final 40% ( plus any agreed adjustments) 48 hours before the event.
- Terroir reserves the right to substitute staff or other elements of the event under unforeseen circumstances.